View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 10:12 PM   #202
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesloppy View Post
Crap-ass moment of the week: Door ex machina. You think someone would've noticed/mentioned the second, unchained rooftop door when discussing the Merle situation. "Maybe he went down *here*" Indeed.

I am not sure why you think that. They didn't spend a ton of time up on the roof. They ran up there. Merle went nuts, beat up T-Dog (they need to give this guy a real name), they cuff him and leave him up there. Shit goes down, T-Dog runs up, loses the key, locks the door they were going in and out of. It didn't seem like they spent a lot of time wandering around the roof looking for other ways in or out. I didn't find it ex machina at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesloppy View Post
Secondary: another Lost comparison, as the sudden zombie horde attack revealed the camp apparently has a buffer layer of folks who are less attractive/interesting, but more delicious.

There had been background people in multiple shots at multiple times. The zombie horde attack didn't reveal them. By my count, I saw 4 people get killed. Two no name/redshirts, wife-beating Ed, and Amy who, arguably, could have been considered (by some) to be the most attractive female in the show.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote