View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 08:34 AM   #205
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

I know.

The first thing I thought when I saw the lone CDC guy was "It's Desmond in the hatch!" You can take it right down to the hasmet suit and the bright, white light as the big "reveal" when the doors opened.

I don't mind it.

I think things are set up for a pretty good finale. I liked how they appropriately ratcheted up the tension. The people looked tired, scared, beat up. There was no real moment when anyone relaxed. Nerves were frayed. There were some attempts to comfort other people, Andrea and Jim, but other than that it was arguments and stress.

For those interested, the CDC thing isn't in the comic. It's the first really big stray from the comic, which is fine.

It's sad there's only one more episode left until next year.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote