View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 12:03 PM   #214
thesloppy
Pro Starter

Anybody think that the scientist dude's lamenting the loss of fresh tissue is setting up the hunt for newly zombified Jim?

Interesting to see how they're dangling the Merle story. It seems they're headed away from that locale, so it doesn't seem likely they're going to resolve it/him in the finale. If that's the case, including that storyline at all was an interesting choice, without a second season guaranteed. I like the way they're leaving a lot of threads like that hanging without neat endings, and I'm interested to see how they handle them.

Crap-ass moment of the week: You're junky-ass '70s RV broke down? Really? Shocker. Psst, you're in zombie Atlanta, not Thunderdome. There are cars and gas everywhere. Get a new RV. Get a million dollar tour bus. Get five of them. Maybe one of those Hummers over there with the .50 cal on top. Howsabout a tank? Nah, where would you find one of those? We'll just stick with this rickety-ass Winnebago with known mechanical problems, and this 1981 panel van, thanks.

In my fantasy, the hispanic family has watched the two camp leaders take turns pointing firearms about wildly, debate rebuilding their tin-can perimeter after a zombie horde attack, seen the psycho blonde cradle her dead sister in her arms for 10 hours until she could blow her zombie brains out, slept next to the racist with the short-fuse and a grudge, seen the state of those vehicles, knows the Winnebago has a soon-to-be-zombie-Jim in the back unshackled, and realizes that someday soon that nutty sheriff is going to realize his wife was banging his 'best' friend. "Uhh.....we,uhhh......got some, uhhhh......family in Birmingham....so we'll, uhhhhh see you all later!"
Last edited by thesloppy : Today at 05:35 PM.
thesloppy is offline   Reply With Quote