View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 09:34 AM   #227
MikeVic
Head Coach

I've liked the last two episodes overall. I think some stuff was done really nicely. A couple of problems though (which isn't a lot considering I had more problems at the beginning of the show):

-I guess they are moving away from zombie blood spreading the condition? Or is it only if it gets in your eyes or mouth or something? They seem to be pretty reckless now when fighting them, and I swear they mentioned in one of the first episodes to watch out for the blood.

-As much as I've come to like that second hillbilly character (with the crossbow), I find it hard to believe he'd just leave with the group and pretty much forget about his brother? The risked going back to Atlanta for him, then thought he escaped with their van... and now it's a dropped search. Doesn't make sense to me.

Also, and this has nothing to do with the episodes, it's kind of weird to see that story posted above about the writing staff being fired. What the hell? I don't like reading the bit about freelance writers. I'd like to think someone planned an entire season out.
MikeVic is offline   Reply With Quote