View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 07:50 PM   #233
Subby
lolzcat

I went with my eight year olds to their favorite comic shop (Phoenix Comics - over near GMU). The amount of Walking Dead stuff they had for sale in comparison to this summer (when I first discovered the story) was incredible.

I am a big believer in the series, I love the concept. I think my problem right now has been with the acting and the writing. It's hard to believe some of the stuff that has been said and acted is coming from the guy who did Shawshank. It REALLY feels amateurish. The actor who plays Shane is completely over the top and while I think Rick is a solid actor, he seems to have trouble with that half-accent he uses.

Anyway, I am hoping for some stronger writing and more mayhem in season 2. Maybe some better actors, too.
Superman was flying around and saw Wonder Woman getting a tan in the nude on her balcony. Superman said I going to hit that real fast. So he flys down toward Wonder Woman to hit it and their is a loud scream. The Invincible Man scream what just hit me in the ass!!!!!

I do shit, I take pictures, I write about it: chrisshue.com
Subby is offline   Reply With Quote