View Single Post
Old 08-31-2017, 11:47 AM   #40
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by corbes View Post
How are you feeling?

The same as usual for the most part, some of the gradual improvements that start to come with weight loss. A little more energy when I exercise or ability to do a bit more when I need to do yardwork, etc.

On fasting days I do seem to get a bit run down in the evenings quite a bit faster. That's slowed down some personal projects slightly and I'm paying attention to how that feeling adjusts over time. If that never improves I may not aim to continue this alternate day fasting for the entire duration of weight loss. But I'm expecting it to improve and for now am committed to this through my trip in 6 weeks as long as I continue to see results.

No issues with anything important though, work productivity and how I feel during the day has been fine the whole time, except on the final days of those two extended fasts, which is why they ended when they did.

I have so many advantages though. I'm single, live alone, no kids, work from home. So I'm free to really experiment with anything and if I have a shitty half day here or there as a result, no problem. Someone with a family and more responsibilities than me might experience what I'm calling minor inconveniences and decide its totally not worth it to them.

Last edited by Radii : 08-31-2017 at 11:48 AM.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote