View Single Post
Old 11-24-2019, 06:36 AM   #49
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Here is our final ranking. Our performance, recruiting, etc are all there for your enjoyment.

TE Blanchard was suspended academically. Tims is back for his final year. Wow. I have job offers from LSU, Marshall, Miami Florida and Oregon State. Two of those have won 3 championships in the last 5 years. But…no thanks.

We now have a 79 prestige. This puts us at the same level as Oklahoma, Kansas, Alabama, etc. Only 24 teams are higher. We made 8.3 mill last year.

I hire a new Syndicate coordinator that’s excellent with eligibility. I don’t want to keep getting my folks suspended.

Scheduling – I begin trying to bring in folks like Marshall, Air Force, Maryland and such. I got a home offer from North Carolina. I take it. Then late, after trying with Alabama I get a Home/Away offer from Virginia Tech, so I take it.

We will open with a big matchup against Virginia Tech. Then UNC. As you can see, we have 6 home games this year vs 5 away. Next year, the Tech game is away, and that’ll be tougher. We are their shakeup game, but we have none against them. They finished 7th last year and were an identical 10-2, so we look forward to trying out the Hornet Nest against them!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote