View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 10:33 AM   #217
Autumn
Head Coach

My thoughts on the roles...

Larry Dallas - Typical role blocker. Probably not a high priority for wolves.

Terri Alden I'm presuming from the coloring is neutral, did EF say the neutral got to draft anyone? Could kill a wolf, so good to keep around if we can.

So Burns can scan but not reveal his scans, is that everyone's take? But can make a one-time kill. So we want to keep him alive long enough to find a wolf. Or a supposed one, since his scan isn't 100%

Natalie - I assume the night kill is her special move.

Skippy - Adds to the unreliability of scans, meaning we need to focus on other intelligence.

Klink - Might be a high target for both teams to draft.

Nessman - Not clear how much detail Les gets from following someone. Typically would just be that they had a night action. Again, an unreliable one, so not too much use.

Roz - Some type of bodyguard, high priority draft for either side really, but more likely villagers.

Harper - completely mystery. Probably not a wolf priority.

Potsie Weber seems worrisome, maybe a vigilante, with a one-time kill? Someone the wolves might try to draft.

Both Screech and Bud say "always trying to fit in", which seems important somehow. Another role blocker? But unreliable.

Not sure what Bud's writeup would mean. Unfortunately, since I was hoping we'd find a role we could use to confirm allegiance somehow.

Wayne Arnold - moves a vote I assume?

Mel Sharples - probably a duke role

Murdock - Again the phrase "loyal". Does this mean that we have a conversion mechanic at play?

If I had to guess what the wolves might have prioritized, I'd say Klink, Potsie, Mel and Wayne. In a small game controlling even one vote could be a game changer, as would an extra kill, and knowing roles would be very helpful for the wolves. Though thinking on the second level, captain might have mixed it up to throw us off the path. How many wolves do we think? Two or three? If there's a possibility of conversion, which I think is likely, probably just two.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote