View Single Post
Old 09-05-2015, 09:57 PM   #135
CU Tiger
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by molson View Post
Small potatoes on the national scene of course, but Syracuse QB Terrel Hunt already left the field on crutches after missing most of last year with an injury to the same leg. At this level of team mediocrity, there can be a big drop down from your senior starting QB to this skinny true Freshman fella they have out there now.

What is the opinion of Schaeffer among the fans?
I love his interviews. I make it a point to track down his pressers everyw eek and watch them. Id hate him to leave for this reason alone, that said he seems so far over his head it isnt funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman View Post
This Baylor-SMU game has the makings of a 80-78 final score. It is already 28-21 with 9 minutes to go until halftime.

Chad Morris will make SMU relevant again, it will take him a couple years. But they hung tough with his first teamers who were mostly freshman he just signed. Once depth started playing a roll Baylor pulled away. But give my buddy Chad a few years and watch out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyF View Post
The new QB for Louisville looks amazing. Arkansas, Tennessee and UCLA all impressed me this afternoon.

You dont REALLY believe the bolded do you?
If that was impressive Im not sure what they could have done to be unimpressive.
CU Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote