View Single Post
Old 05-20-2019, 06:02 PM   #124
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

FA Trophy vs Ramsgate – I start a few backups and subs today. My starters include Devlin, Roberts, Balmer, Corbridge, Spetch, and such. For the fans! It’s cascading rain, and my attacking mentality hasn’t done much, so I pull back to positive around the 15 minute mark. Roberts scores two minutes later. Then Spetch at the 18th. Roberts an early yellow card. I tell him to ease up. Half. Don’t get complacent! I send in Bennetts for Roberts. Balmer scores at the 45:33 mark. I send in Sylvestre and Myring. We win 3-0, MOM is Will Spetch. Good job!

Once we made an offer on Fosu, multiple teams put in offers as well, and he’ll be heading to Bristol.

League #24 – Away vs Wrexham – Keep our run going! Everyone is back n their starting spots, saved for Spetch, who remains in. Blanchfield feeds Logan for goal in the 22nd, but otherwise, a pretty quiet half. Don’t get complacent!! We send in Bedford, Myring, and Colridge. We hold on, and win 1-0. MOM is Blanchfield. We were the first team to score against Wrexham in games and games, by the by. Good job!

Bedford was injured and will be out for two weeks.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote