View Single Post
Old 12-03-2023, 10:53 AM   #95
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 1163 – Sweden has inherited the Katanes county in Northern Scotland away from me.

11 Jan – A Jihad is declared for Galicia and I pledge cash of 150 to help out

21 Jan – Dunlang, my best friend, Knight and Court Jester passes at the age of 59. I gain 60 stress. I have a mental break and I can choose a few options to relive stress. I choose to stave off food and lose 46 stress. My new Court Jester is my grandson’s new wife who is Average at it.

1 Feb – The Feast begins!

4 Feb – Feast Event – In my House – Two Rivals begin dueling in my Feast and I have my guard choose one to take out. One is my Archbishop Bruno, so I side with him to raise relations

15 Feb – Duke Elair wants to replace me and creates a faction

18 Feb – Feast Event – Tastefully Insulting – I begin to mix it up with a courtier. I gain a favor hook on someone I save from choking.

25 Feb – Feast Event – Disaster Strikes - We run out of wine. I spend 145 to buy more from the local Wine Merchant and I get +10 relations with every guest

4 Mar – Feast Event – A Toast To – The Feast is drawing to a close and we are ready for choosing who to make the final toast. I toast Duke Morgan and gain 30 relations with him.

11 Mar – The Feast ends. I lose 18 stress, every Courtly vassal +15, every non-Courtly one is +10

Duke Elair has joined the Faction with Duke Oddr and now they are big enough to start to threaten me militarily. I move my Sway Scheme to Duke Oddr. Duke Morgan is now at +41

I have 483 cash after my Feast and almost 300 spent this year

I gain 10 court grandeur

11 May – Sweden’s ally is Poland but they are at three wars and are just 1101 troops right now so if I wanted to reincorporate Katanes into my land, this would be a good time if I were allied with England. There is a far-flung Orthodox Kingdom named Bjarmaland with 3242 I could marry into for an alliance. I could marry and then use them as an emergency reserve, or use them for a future Civil War in defense. Or against Norway. But she is just 16 so that could give me a few male children before I die to inherit my throne, but I feel the need to have allies is more.

Atpalha Dvinok – age 16, House Dvinok, stats of 3/10/16/3/6, prowess of 10, traits of Greedy, Forgiving, Stubborn, Orthodox faith, Bjarmian culture, background of Fortune Builder – she isn’t great stats, but she’s a great ally. I offer her for marriage from her father, King Nabtiko! This includes places like Novgorod.

18 May – Alliance formed!

I can now have six holdings with her boost to my Stewardship score and I have five. It looks like I can marry my great-granddaughter Sorcha at 14 to a few places for alliances. The best is the King of Poland, but he’s 71 so that won’t last long. The King of Iceland is just 25 and unmarried, and they have troops of 3919 – very pertinent to me, and then they are not allied to my Norway. I offer Sorcha to Iceland’s Jarl.

26 May – We are now allied with Iceland!

I can now DOW Norway anytime for their last holding, but I’ll wait until I have more cash since I have 542 and 6143 troops. I am now making 20.1 cash monthly with my new wife’s Stewardship score. But I need to get my faction from DOWing me. I could offer Duke Elair who is a key vassal Duke of Gwynedd’s Spymaster since they are not, but he is a 10 Intrigue to her 26, big drop. I offer it to Duke Elair and we rise in relations to +100, but my Duchess is now at +50 – will this be enough to keep him from my rebellion?

23 June – The Duchy of Karellia DOWs Bjamraland. I agree to come to their defense.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 12-03-2023 at 08:49 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote