View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 02:40 AM   #806
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

All right, let's to say, since I have been gone all day.

I met up with the bats, and they gave me one heck of a fight. I had to use my healing potion, and that was after using Cure Light Wounds on myself earlier in the day. Nonetheless, I survived and jumped to Level 2.

I also found a garrotte, which I grabbed, but ntndeacon, who had passed through here before, apparently cleared out the rest of the loot.

Speaking of ntn, hi! We have met up in this room, and now have a decision to make.

As I am out of touch with this thread during work hours, I think it best if you be the group leader, and my character will follow your lead. I will also PM Abe to that effect. So if you choose to go back the way you came, I will go with you. But if you go forward (for you, my right), I will go with you there, too.

Not sure we want to head down the way to the darker colored bricks yet, but that way is here, too.

As noted, I am Level Two now. I use a mace. I have a Nocturnal Potion (or something like that) that allows me to take an action at night one time, and I have a ton of food I bought from the Djinn (I think 7 rations left now).

So, lead on. I will be interested to see what happens. Abe will keep me apprised while I am at work with PMs, but like today, I won't be around at all tomorrow, except by email to Abe (two job day for me).

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote