View Single Post
Old 11-18-2006, 03:09 PM   #4
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Players List

1. Barkeep49-- Dark Annie Chapman, a prostitute and on the side of good, killed Night Five
2. DaddyTorgo-- Professor Moriarty, criminal mastermind on the side of evil, commited suiced on Day Seven
3. Schmidty-- Oliver Twist, urchin and on the side of good, killed Night Three
4. Blade6119
5. bulletsponge-- Tommy Levine, slaughterhouse worker and on the side of evil (converted), lynched on Day Seven
6. Fouts-- James Tennyson, common Londoner and bartender on the side of good, killed Night One
7. saldana-- Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde, two-faced monster on the side of evil, lynched on Day Four
8. Lathum-- Jack The Ripper, serial killer on the side of evil, stabbed to death on Day Two
9. Jonathon Ezarik-- The Artful Dodger, an urchin and on the side of good, removed to an orphanage on Day One
10. Tyrith-- Scotty Galveston, common Londoner and glassmaker on the side of good, killed Night One
11. BrianD-- Jervis Hardick, common Londoner and tailor on the side of good, killed Night One
12. path12-- Matthew Thompson, factory work and on the side of good, killed Night Six
13. st. cronin
14. LoneStarGirl-- Fagin, child exploiter and on the side of evil, lynched Day Six
15. MrWednesday-- Night Watchman and on the side of good, killed Night Three
16. SnDvls-- Long Liz Stride, a prostitute and on the side of good, killed on Night Two
17. dubb93-- The American Werewolf and on the side of evil, killed suring a botched lynch attempt on Day Five.
18. AlanT-- Charles Shanding, a cooper and on the side of good, lynched on Day Three
19. hoopsguy
20. Dodgerchick-- Anthony Guillory, a fisherman and on the side of good, lynched on Day Six
21. Raiders Army
22. Swaggs
23. ntndeacon-- Inspector G. Lestrade, Scotland Yard detective and on the side of good, killed by Jack The Ripper on Day Two
24. Izulde

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.

Last edited by Chief Rum : 12-05-2006 at 09:33 PM.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote