View Single Post
Old 11-22-2006, 01:44 PM   #34
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I am a little disappointed in the total turnout so far as well, although it may just be that, with game start so far away, players can't be sure if they can play or not right now. For this reason, I am probably not going to actually give out roles until Monday night. That will allow everyone to return from the holiday and get a day of work in before deciding. So I am hoping for a surge of new players at the end.

I will probably putting in the potential roles in the GAME DETAILS section soon, so everyone can get a read on some of the roles that might be in the game. That might spur more interest, too (I hope).

25 is a decent number for my game when it is fully played out. With 19, I will have to remove some parts of the game, which would be disappointing, but I'll do what I need to do to ensure it's a good game for the number of players.

Ideally, I think the game is best played with 27-30 players, but I don't know if we can hit that number.

I hope you will be able to play, hoopsguy.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote