View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 11:44 PM   #43
Radii
Head Coach

Hmm, the offseason may be hit or miss too as I might have simmed a bit far ahead, lets see how much of this stuff is lost once I'm done with all the offseason steps before recruiting starts.

Coaching Skill Increase
I'm informed that Center Thomas Coleman makes the conference All-Freshman team, which accomplishes one of my goals. I have 3 attribute points to spend and I put them all in Charisma, making me C- everywhere except charisma where I'm an A+. Obviously we'll need to start to balance that out next year

National Champions
I'm also informed that North Carolina wins the national title, woohoo! I assume I can go back ad check the bracket shortly.

Graduating Seniors

Star SG Steven Rush is the big loss of course. Starting PF Jason Willis graduated too and he played well for us this year but I believe we're pulling in some much needed size that is going to change the complexion of our front court. Backup SG Glenn Nelson is our 3rd graduating senior, he put in some decent minutes as well but hopefully isn't going to be a huge loss.

Hopefully I can get more on the roster before recruiting starts.

Assistant Coach Changes

I fire my recruiting assistant, as there's a new guy available who has a B- in Charisma, better than I had before.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote