View Single Post
Old 03-25-2003, 08:14 PM   #50
lcjjdnh
College Prospect

Recent story from track.

I run long distance, which has a separate girls' coach and boys' coach.

Anyway, there are three very good girls who had started to run with us boys instead of the girls. Our coach decided to send us out in two groups and have us in the second group catch to the kids in the first group. My one friend is running in the first group, while myself, one the girls and another friend is running in the second.

All of sudden, we running up a street when we start to pull ahead of the first group. But, before we could do this, my friend in the first group decides to moon us before we pass him. What he forgot was that the girls were running with us that day. With this, the girl shrieks out in horror and he turns around red as a beat and apologizes.

Next time we're running, my friend who mooned us ran a shorter distance than us and was already back at the track before we got there. As my other friend comes in, the first friend decides to pull down his pants and give him a view of his front half of the body. Once again, the same girl is right there as he does it.

Fast foward, to yesterday. We are running down the street and my one friend, who mooned us, tries to explain to the girl that we can see each other naked because we're a "crew". In response, my other friend goes, "yeah, like a family". Obvously he didn't mean it the way he said it, but it was still one of the funniest things I have ever heard. We all just started cracking up and stopped running.

Not sure if you guys will find this story funny or if it had to be one of those you have to be there stories, but almost everyone in school was cracking up today as they heard the story.
lcjjdnh is offline   Reply With Quote