View Single Post
Old 07-07-2005, 11:32 AM   #352
Swaggs
Coordinator

I think we can safely say that King was not a werewolf and was killed by werewolfs. RIP King.

Lathum's death is a little more disturbing to me, because it opens up an entire new set of questions.

Did his role enable him to kill himself by immolation (possibly taking an attacker with him, if he would have been attacked)? Doubtful, but not completely out of the question, since we don't know all of the roles.

Did his role force him to kill himself up? Like, did he have to burn up all of his powers to "out" King?

Is there another character out there that has the ability to kill someone, by fire, if another person gets onto their trail? I think this is the most likely scenario. Something like the Hunter or Brutal Wolf, one of the magicians can do a one-time kill possibly (hopefully just one-time). We probably cannot ever know if King was that magician, but it would seem that he or one of his brethren have that power.

Finally, how many factions are we dealing with here? No idea, but I'm certainly curious. We can assume wolves, since people have died in the typical wolf-fashion. But are the magicians good or bad (or are they trying to kill werewolves and villagers alike?).
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote