View Single Post
Old 07-07-2005, 05:04 PM   #370
Barkeep49
Coordinator

It obviously seems as though Lathum had some role. But let us review what he "knew":
He knew that NTN was evil (see post #51). This seems to have proved to be true. He also "knew" that King was evil. This is completely unknown as to whether it was true or not; the death description simply doesn't tell us enough. But let's presume that's true too. Finally he also "knew" that if he was killed, he was killed by a wolf not a tiger (see post 229) strongly suggesting Tigercat is an innocent villager. So what people are suggesting is that Lathum, 3 out 4 times, managed to successfully see that someone was evil? That just doesn't seem likely especially since I know he wouldn't have seen anything if he had looked at me. I think instead we have to accept that the votes of ghost have no real rhyme or reason, or there is some sort of other method at work with them. I think we are much better off looking at the explanations of the living rather than purported messages from the dead. Desnudo presents a good case for Taz, one that holds up to scrutiny far more than Lathum's mere vote does, and so I will Vote for Taz
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote