View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 09:54 AM   #237
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit View Post
Well, yeah. There's basically nothing to go on yet. Personally, I find the people who try to over-justify their votes on Day Ones to be more suspicious. Of course Day One votes are random.

But I've been trying to process the rules and tease out how they might help (or more likely hurt) the village. For instance, the fact that Jag pointed out about scans not able to clear anyone is a tough handicap on the village. That coupled with the potential of cunning and conversion make our scans pretty weak.

So how else can we find the bad guys? And is there a way to use the time travel mechanic to our advantage in that? I don't know what the rules are surrounding time travel, but would it make sense to go forward in time a bunch of days and lynch someone? If it turns out to be a villager, we move backward a day so the person (presumably) comes back to life and we lynch someone else.

Rinse and repeat until we win.

Not sure if the rules allow for that, but maybe we need to do that now - before the Bullies find Doc Brown.

Thoughts?

I'm guessing there are limitations on how much time can be shifted. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a one-off ability for Doc coupled with the chance of the wolves/Koranians being able to influence a time-shift at some point.

I'm thinking the one we already experienced was going to happen no matter what we did D1.
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote