View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 01:53 PM   #89
Dawgfan19
High School JV

I do test, Nick, and I perform a lot of tests. I'll let my bowl record speak for itself.

The USFL has some of the best game planners around. My Wichita squad has been in the top four defensively four years running. I either have a bit of knowledge re: game planning or I am damn lucky with dice rolls. Perhaps I should book a trip to Vegas if I'm that lucky.

You've stated there are tools defend the run game. My point is that there are also tools to defend the 100% pass. But we both know the offense will have the upper hand in both cases. Check out my Vikings team with over 3,500 rushing yards.

TFL01974

So, we need an 8.4 patch because this is not realistic. Baltimore set a new NFL rushing record in 2019 with 3,296 yards that's an outlier. That broke a 1978 record, 41 years ago when teams ran a lot.

I also could not help but notice you ignored my research regarding the lack of defensive game planning in IHOF. You're making the assumption the pass cannot be defended when teams are running a buzz. Makes no sense.

Last edited by Dawgfan19 : 02-14-2020 at 01:58 PM.
Dawgfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote