View Single Post
Old 01-26-2022, 07:50 AM   #343
PilotMan
Head Coach

Besides it costs you nothing. It's free to play. It's a one man show of constant development that works amazingly well.

I asked the same question as you. How much time?

The answer is, as much as you want. I started with 1 team, moved to 2 in short order simply because it's more fun. I didn't expect for it to become something I think about in my free time. I would recommend diving into the community on slack once you do start.

I much prefer the PC version of the site to the mobile, but it's set up to run either. It's hard to see all the data on a phone.

I run Northern Kentucky and we need another human in the Horizon so badly (only 4, but 4 tough ADs), so you'll get a mix of wins and losses. The AI is programmed to not hurt our feelings to bad (but it could if the commish wanted it to).

The first season is all about checking it out anyway, once you s that you'll be plotting your programs growth for the next year. Even if you don't love basketball, it's very easy to become immersed.

There are like 4 or 5 different podcasts too! It's amazingly impressive, and anyone here should be checking it out.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

Last edited by PilotMan : 01-26-2022 at 07:52 AM.
PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote