View Single Post
Old 09-08-2006, 10:50 PM   #318
CamEdwards
Stadium Announcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotMan View Post
Ean is healing well since he had his stiches taken out. Our doctor says that it could't be any better. He seems to be back to normal. In the meantime Zachary decided that his brother was getting to much attention. While we were at the gym he was not listening to Dad and running around and he lost his balance and fell into the corner of a counter. Off to the emergency room again and 3 hours and 4 stiches under his left eye later we were home. He is healing well too. That is the 4th time that he had stiches in his head. He did really well for the doctor and didn't need to be held and was chatting with the doctor while he was doing it.

Here is another saying that you should never need to tell your kids (but was heard in my house this week): "Don't stick a screwdriver in the dog's butt."

Beautiful baby Vex, congrats!

Gah. We just got a dog this pass week. I have a feeling that sentence will soon be uttered in our house.

James and Catherine are going to be 18 months old at the end of this month. They're finally getting around to talking, although Catherine's big word is "No."

I also recently changed times for my talk show, so I've been getting to spend a lot more time with the kids since I don't have to go into work until 4:30 p.m. It's been wonderful getting to play with them all day, although I think they're getting a little spoiled by all the attention. At least Catherine is. James is his own little guy... content to play by himself and come over to you every now and then to climb up in your lap.

The big question is whether or not our 15 year old will buckle down in school this year. I've already warned him that life will be very difficult if his progress reports don't look good.