View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 06:22 PM   #68
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

In interesting news, Continental Championship Wrestling and World Class Wrestling Alliance (WCCW) have declared war on each other. Guys, we have bigger fish to fry...

I have to figure out what I'm going to do if Jerry leaves. He probably will. He loves Memphis.. but the security of a written contract with the top wrestling company in the world? That'd be.. hard for him to overcome for a Pay Per Appearance contract with a regional fed.

And if to just make things more blatant where they're heading, WWF has gone on a massive signing spree: Nikita Koloff, Ray Traylor (The Big Bossman) and Tully Blanchard from JCP. Ken Patera (Free Agent), Candi Devine (From the AWA) and in a blow to every fan who's ever sung "The Yellow Rose of Texas", Kerry Von Erich from World Class Championship Wrestling

I think things over. Think on them hard, and then a germ of an idea comes up.. it's a crazy idea. I have no idea how it's going to fly, especially in Memphis. But as the saying goes.. it's so crazy that it just might work... especially if Lawler gives us one more match....

Last edited by SirFozzie : 05-30-2011 at 06:28 PM.
SirFozzie is offline   Reply With Quote