View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 11:07 AM   #2795
hoopsguy
General Manager

Day 2 setup - there had to be the realization among wolves that there may have been a seer scan on N1 against EF. I had posted during the night phase asking the seer to scan EF, plus it was a pretty logical play based on D1 voting. So I think there was less motivation to defend EF on D2 than there was on D1 when it was clear that no one knew anything. Also, the wolves criticized their own player, EF, costing themselves a vote that could very well have swung the results that day.

Day 2 - all votes were significant votes in a two horse race between villager/wolf:

#790 Lathum votes PB, never moves it despite saying in the thread that he thinks EF = good option. Suggestions that he was motivated to vote/stay PB due to role? (Lathum, please clarify so I'm not seen as putting words in your mouth if you think this is an unfair characterization)

#969 Autumn votes EF, cutting margin to 4-2

#971 DT unvotes PB, votes EF tying him with PB 3-3

#1014 Dubb votes EF, putting him two votes in front

#1045 Abe votes PB, tying it up again 4-4

#1047/1050 Jackal first votes EF, then changes to PB. Vote is 5-4

#1080 Saldana puts a vote down on EF, tying it at 5

#1123 PF votes EF, moving it to 7-6 EF. This feels like a pretty big vote to me.

#1166 Chief votes PB, tying it up at 8.

#1194 Saldana with a killer unvote here, moving from EF to me and tying it up again between EF/PB

#1199 Poli votes PB, putting him up 9-8. Not a good vote here.

#1261 Poli unvotes PB, changes vote to Telle. Vote is now 8-7 PB over EF. Certainly puts EF at risk.

#1318 Poli switches to EF at the very end of deadline, moving vote to 9-7

Telle's vote was on PB, so she did not have an option at the end to save EF or to create a tie. No idea on the other wolves.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote