View Single Post
Old 12-16-2003, 10:28 AM   #58
QuikSand
lolzcat

House Rule Revisions

As the team has reached a very high level of performance, I have decided to revisit my house rules, and toughen things up a bit. I would like to face more of a challenge overall than I have been, so I am going to introduce a few new house rules.

House Rules
(Revisions in italics)

Empty Cupboard Framework

-Start 2004 with empty roster, and never use players from before the 2004 rookie draft

Team Finances

-Keep ticket cost index below average of two nearest geographic rivals

-After any two consecutive seasons with financial losses, must remain 10% under salary cap, with escalation of 10% for each succeeding loss year

Player Contracts

-Only may pursue one free agent (not including current players without contracts) during any time of the FA period

-Only contract renegotiation allowed is to “cap out” offer to a player, unless player demands renegotiation

-All offers to free agent players requesting a bonus must include a bonus as large as the largest annual salary we offer

Trades

-May only offer trades during the draft

-May only accept trade offers that pass the “fairness test” (alter offer then accept it)

Positional Usage

-No player may start out of his primary position group (LG may start at RG, but not at LT)

TCY Tie-In

-Beginning with 2015 roster, team must have at least one player from my TCY program (currently Akron) at each major position group (QB, RB/FB, WR/TE, OL, DL, LB, DB, P/K)
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote