View Single Post
Old 01-01-2024, 01:01 PM   #83
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 2454 – I order built: City District – Ess’vara III, Skolora Prime, Ko’veth VIA, Burtira Ia, Lukan Prime, Turul Secundus, Beta Deri Prime, Meneri Prime, Norkam Prime, Earth, Boxer Prime, ; Upgraded Capital – Rixudex Prime and Tertius, Vet’tara Secundus, Bredara Secundus, ; Military Base – Bitrox Ia, ; Upgraded Admin Halls – I’dania Prime; Upgraded Power Grid – Ess’vara II; Replicator – Gaelon IIIA, Rixudex Secundus, Emrana Tertius, ; Energy – Ferin Secundus, Ag – Kirama Tertius

I swap Emrana II from Mining to Energy and demolish Mining for Energy.

1 Feb – New World!!!

Brenex Prime – Class M, Abandoned Ruins for researchers, size 15, Ag World with 9 district, no blockers or jobs I build an Ag District.

6 Mar – Research done for Leadership IX next is Combat Tactics VIII for 30 months

24 Aug - Terraforming done for three planets in the Rabnor system all Class M – Iva Size 15, I colonize with Farians due to the size; VA – size 14, Dilithium valley trait with 6 Energy I send Farians here; VIA – size 11, smaller, a massive 11 Energy - I send Farians here too

1 Jan, 2455 – I order built: City District – Radrini Secundus, Emrana Secundus and Tertius, Meneri Prime, 66 Imora, Kardex Secundus, Em’vara Prime and Secundus, Tiba Secundus, Ess’vara II, Terana Secundus, Vulcan, Geredex Prime, Lukan Prime, Sepux III, Astra Menta Prime, Draygo Prime, Boxer Prime; Military Base – 00 Raskae Majoris Prime, Bekom Prime, Chil’Ko, Earth, Wolf 359, ; Upgraded Admin Halls – Tellar Prime; Replicator – Ko’veth IVA, Kardex Prime, Veldon Prime, ; Upgraded Capital – 00 Raskae Majoris Secundus, Tiba Tribus, Ess’vara Prime, ; Upgraded Power Grid – Endra Prime, ; Planetary Power Grid – Bekom Secundus, ; Mining District - Cor’tek Secundus, Gaelon Prime; Energy – Ferin Tertius, ; Ag – Hon’veth Prime

I swap Norox Prime from Ag to Energy and demolish a bunch of districts.

1 Apr – We incorporate the Acamarian Clans! This is a huge EIGHT systems, our biggest yet. They all have level 2 Starbases, I order an upgrade in Acamar.

The Acamarian Clans:

Acamarian Trait – Marauder Flotilla - +25/month of the basic core resource with the fewest made. Two left!!!

Fleet – One Science Ship, Con Ship, I order the Con Ship from Urem to Tardal which needs 86 flu to bring in.

I am going to start with Vigo at 9 o’clock next to Rabnor and head clockwise.

Vigo IIA
– Class L, size 15, blockers, no traits, has Replicator I order the capital expanded, three open jobs

Vigo has a Class D with size 12, no traits, and would be an energy with 8 District, I order it terraformed

Acamar III – At the 10 o clock near Vigo, HW, size 16, Class M Ocean no traits or blockers, with 6/6 energy done, I order upgraded captial here too, has two Admin Houses, Forges, Labs, Military Base and Replicator and open 8 jobs.

Urem System – At the 12 o clock spot, near Acamar, Ura’tek and Azinda. No colonies here, one Class D and L and THREE Ms!

Urem IIA – Class M, size 15, type of Arid, Tachyon Eddies trait, would be an Eberg y with 10 districts, I send Farians here

Urem IIIA – Class L, size 11, no traits, Ag world, I don’t terraform due to size.

Urem IVA –
Class M, Tundra, size 15, Cryogenic Lakes trait for Clerks, Mineral world I colonize with Andorians due to size.

Urem VIIIA
– Class M, size 15, no traits, could be any core three, I order Farians here

Azinda System– Sticks out of the clock near Urem and Ura’tek. Next to my next system at Tardal. Has no colonies but Two Ds, Ls and one M. I look at the Ds first, any worth terraforming? Not really! Let’s turn to the other three:

Azinda III – Class L, a massive 20 size, Ocean no traits would be an Ag world, I definitely Terraform this!

Azinda IIIB
– Class L, size 10 Sandfire Deserts trait, nothing here due to size.

Azinda VB – Class M, size 13, Cyclops Owl trait to make people here happy, 6 Energy I send Farians here

Ura’tek System–
At the 1 o’clock position, has no colonies, but a Class D I terraform with a size of 15

Belgara System – At the 3 iish o’clock position. Belgara has two colonized planets:

Belgara IIA – Class M, Gaia, no traits, one blocker I clear, size 14, 3 open jobs, I make this a Mining World. Has built nothing, three open spots,

Belgara IVB
– Class M, Continental, size 12, has built here Replicator, two open spots, 7 jobs, I clear two blockers, and then name this an Energy World

Bindor VIIA
– At the 7 o’clock, inner circle, I order an upgraded captial, has 6 open spots, nothing built here, size of 14, Class M arctic, I name this a Forge World with 3/7, 3 open jobs

Myroan System – At the 6 o’clock but outer circle, has one colony and a Prewarp Civ,.

Med’pek VA
– In the Myroan System, Class L, alpine size of 11, two blockers I clear, no traits, nothing built here, 3 open spots and 7 open jobs. I name this an Energy World with 6 Districts.

Hidora System
– At 7 o’clock on the outer circle, has one colony and a Class M open world.

Hidora IIIA
– Class M, Gaia, size 12, Replicator here, one open spot and three jobs, I name this an Energy World and then two blockers cleared,

Hidora VA – Class M, size 15, Ag World, I send Andorians due to the size

And that’s it! Wow.

We win!

Nice job Federation!! Apparently, you need just 10 plus your own starting two.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote