View Single Post
Old 11-14-2019, 08:16 AM   #26
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

This one is closed:

Thoughts:

Not one lower "seeded" team won in this section...

Nena vs Midnight Oil - high vote total, Oil did well, but a true OHW classic is hard to overcome.

Thin Lizzy vs Concrete Blonde - a lot of Blonde lovers, as noted in the comments here and in the original OHW Thread, but Thin Lizzy got a ton of support in what was a tough match up. It makes round 2 interesting.

Baha Men vs Jump'n the Saddle Band - apologies to Crimson Fox and anyone else that is fan of either of these songs...what a TERRIBLE pairing.

Bow Wow Wow vs Joey Scarbury - Scarbury with a lot of early support, but I Want Candy ended up pulling away. This ultimately played out about like I expected.

Gary Numan vs The Youngbloods - had no idea what to expect with this one...my guess was a tight race in a really tough pairing, but it didn't play out that way. Next round will be interesting.

Rockwell vs Jennifer Page - Michael Jackson wins again...or Rockwell rather. A pretty easy round 1 match up...

Sugarhill Gang vs MFSB - easy one to predict...

Alannah Myles vs Stories - thought this was pretty evenly matched, but it didn't play out that way...

Last edited by Breeze : 11-14-2019 at 10:05 AM.
Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote