View Single Post
Old 04-02-2015, 09:16 AM   #566
timmae
College Starter

Wow... that is a very weird play. Nightfall doesn't do us any good until we are all on the same page. I don't like this move at all. Also voting for ones self is always a weird move, right?

Thoughts reading through the last few pages... coffee and brit gain plusses or their thoughts/actions leading up to lynch time yesterday. I have to reread their posts again to get a full read on them but my skimming through provided additional insight to believe they are firmly with good.

Grover's posts leading up to lynch, his claim and then his subsequent explanation, including the nightfall vote is very off. This is not like grover as he is usually reserved and has a straightforward playful tone (his last 2 games here). I was gaining some pings early on which lead to vote him yesterday. His odd behavior is either evil or a disgruntled good role. I am still leaning evil as there is at least 1 outright lie (his post thanking who(m)ever saved him).

I like how raven provided additional insight once he arrived and read through in order to catch up yesterday. I hope to see more thoughts from raven as I think he provided some good talking points and if Grover is evil then raven leans good.

I want to hear more from martin and vaimes today. There was some reads on martin yesterday but based on meta reasons there were no votes. I don't think we should lose sight of this and lose another day of information.

If we have one evil then we still need to look at how we vote down the road. With grover's nightfall it seems like we will not be getting more information from him which is a shame.