View Single Post
Old 04-02-2015, 09:42 AM   #569
Grover
Pro Starter

Disgruntled? Maybe a little.

I was accused of being evil because a bunch of people jumped off my vote on Day 0. I was accused of being evil because I never moved a vote when I had told everyone I wasn't around to vote.

Day 2 votes starting piling up on me for what seemed like absolutely no reason.

Now I've come out and told the complete truth with one small white lie about whoMever saved me. I did that to protect myself and the one time power I had. I didn't want to necessarily come out and say I saved myself right off the bat.

Once again, I say it and I'm being reactive to the posts and apparently that's wolfish.

Here's what I know, what I can tell you.

I am searching for the Horn of Valere. Either for my possession or for it to end in the hands of the Light.

Secondly, I have the potential to become the Dragon Reborn. This is separate from the horn and I apologize for the confusion last night. I'm not sure if it means that I need to die and be resurrected for this to happen, but I know that I win the game if the Light wins the game, but only if I stay alive.

As a channeler, I can use my powers once a night on someone here with random effects.

This is who I am.

As far as timmae commenting on my play-style. I've only participated in three games to this point. I wouldn't put my style into concrete terms. As someone who does a lot of writing I am accustomed to fitting into different roles and characters and can change my mindset and style as needed.

FOFC Greatest Band Draft Runner Up
FOFC Movie Remake Draft Winner
FOFC Movie Comedy Draft Winner
Grover is offline   Reply With Quote