View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 02:04 PM   #157
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

February 5, 2013
Today is the second leg of the Johnstone's Paint final and we're playing it in front of our fans. We're down 1-3 after the first leg and these fans lift us up like nothing else. Lewis Grabban scores in the 28th minute and I'm almost certain he's brought us back on level terms in the 35th minute but his goal is disallowed. He was offsides. We keep attacking like crazy but they are just this tiny bit better than us that they can contain our attacks. We lose it 2-3 on agregate scores.

Tough luck but at least we didn't get outclassed. This means we keep our team morale pretty high and given the rough stretch of schedule we're going through right now, this is a great thing.

I played Stephen Pearson on the left wing for this game and he got the MoM.

February 9, 2013
We play 10th place Stockport on their pitch. Ivan Sproule gives us a 1-0 lead in the 33rd minute and we keep that lead until the 76th minute when they pull even. It ends on that score.

Dean Cox was back from his injury and he's not lost a beat. He gets the MoM with a form rating of 9.

I'm quite okay with a draw on the road. We drop to 7th place but still only 2 points from 4th place Luton with a game on hand.

FM
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 130209table.jpg (45.6 KB, 69 views)