View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 06:59 AM   #165
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Vaughan View Post
Wow - looks like you've a good chance of making the play-offs and a slim chance still of grabbing an automatic promotion if you get lucky ... kudos

Thanks Marc, very happy with how the season's gone so far. I pretty much expected us to sizzle and spiral in some sort of long losing streak at some point but I'm really happy that it has not been the case. I've worked hard on maintaining morale through player interaction and I gues it might have paid off in the long run.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Vaughan View Post
(and keep grinding out draws where required - I find a lot of FMH players either give up on a match or go totally gung-ho when behind, yet its often the points from draws which can make all the difference at the end of the season ...)

Yeah, I rarely go gung-ho, unless we're behind by one or tied at home and I have a feeling it was an unlucky goal by them. You know, the kind of game where you are at home, have like 10 shots on target to their 2 or 3 and yet it's 1-1 or you're down 0-1. Otherwise, and especially if I'm on the road, I'm often happy with a draw...

FM