FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehitcat View Post
Go for it Froggy!!

Also we'd want to follow that

Quote:
Originally Posted by terpkristin View Post
I'd totally let Luton sweat. You're kicking tuckus where you are, let them see what they gave up on.

/tk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Vaughan View Post
Its always tempting to take a job when its offered and its a big compliment that you were offered it .... but bear in mind that you've got a side you know and trust around you, leaving that to join a new one is a big risk .... your call entirely (now if it was Brighton I'd be saying take it ).

you guys have all summarized my thinking... I'm tempted to take the opportunity to have another shot with Luton, given that I might have screwed part of my first shot when I was learning the ropes with the new game.

On the other hand, the fact they have sacked another manager because they are in 12th place in League 2 means they keep the leash short and for now the Mansfield board are absolutely delighted with my management of the club. We're playing really well, in good position to challenge for the title when I promised the board we'd simply make the playoffs.

And yeah, the players I have here are players I brought on board.

Marc, I've not officially received an offer, it's only the pundits who think I should be the one going over there. I've not played the game in the last couple days so what you saw posted there is the last thing I've heard...

FM