View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 09:17 AM   #154
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

thanks for all the comments, especially SI. Good to have you on board StLee, appreciate the comments.

For the first part of my questions, the problem with adding a D2 team is the what if sports simulator only includes D1 teams. I could always use one of those teams and call it a D2 team, but I don't think that would be very realistic. Probably what I'm going to have to do is just schedule 2 random games extra for each team in group 58. The schedule won't be balanced, but its the only way I can think of.

As for the second part of the question, I do know that it was a grind just changing the groups around initially so that there wasn't more than 1 team from the same conference per group. That took some time. Probably what I'll do is leave the seedings alone, unless there is a situation in which I have teams tied and need to use a tiebreaker. Then if I can use it to my advantage to switch teams around that otherwise would have created matchups between conference teams or teams from the same group, I will do so. Otherwise I'll just leave things alone, as it will be A LOT easier.

Thanks guys!
collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote