View Single Post
Old 07-08-2020, 01:50 PM   #402
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

You know what, I'm just gonna spill my beans instead of just hinting at stuff. I feel we need to be more open and go after anyone who isn't.

I am a wizard, but not a powerful one. The one ability I have is I can Scry for knowledge once per night. Scrying for those who don't know is like seeking out for visions of things, people, etc. It can be current/location or future events.

Unfortunately, I have been a poor player, as I missed Day One entirely and missed at least one other day Monday due to real stuff and being a forgetful ass.

My first scry (on N2) was of our group as a whole. I was sent several pictures, mostly from the Harry Potter universe. The pictures contained three Muggles, six wizards and a figure that, to my knowledge, is not in the HP universe. Point is, ten players, ten figures in the pictures

I'm not sure how closely the pictures wizards tie in. They could just be wizards, Muggles and whatever. Or they could be deeper than that. For instance, one of the pictures was just of Voldemort. That's pretty distinctive. Neither Harry Pooter nor any truly powerful good wizards were in the pics.

So do we have a Voldemort here? Have to consider that.

The tenth figure was of a warrior woman, like Joan of Arc. She is holding a sword up high in her picture and looks quite righteous.

The next Scry (N3), I scried for the cloak. I was given a vision of artwork in an undetermined room, then a long twisting staircase and then two long tunnels. Autumn finding the cloak in the picture in the lobby seems to confirm some of that. This is where I get the secret passageways from. Since the cloak was in the picture itself, I am not sure why Inwas shown the rest.

Render and I had a miscommunication issue, and I thought my carpet scry was simply some other vision I happened upon during a search. So on N4 I Scryed again for the carpet and received the same vision as N3. When I realized the confusion and expressed that to Render, he expanded my vision to include a vision of the Motel 6 sign, and a pair of double doors leading to the staircase and tunnels.

I forgot to check in late Monday and mossed my Scry opportunity on N5. Last night I Scryed Telle. It's not entirely clear what I saw, but it appears she is a wizard. I didn't see any indication of allegiance. She no doubt has powers of her own.

I have searched a room every day except Day One and haven't found a thing.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote