View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 12:56 PM   #293
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Well, first, recall, I said most of this based on my vibe about how things are going. So it's not entirely something I can explain, and for that reason, the rest of the village should properly take that into consideration. It's a suggestion of the ways I am leaning, not any clearcut proof one or another on anyone.

Danny and hoops (along with jeff) are the only players left in the game who did not to our knowledge vote to kill a villager. Their vote targets are all still uncleared players, but you and I and everyone else have all placed at least one vote that got a villager killed. That's inconclusive overall, but it gives them a little benefit.

Where I find you look bad is more perhaps for being in a circumstance you may have not had much control over, which was yesterday's vote. A tight vote with switching around gets a villager killed. It makes sense to look askance at the other vote target. If two villagers are up, it seems less likely we would see such movement and late voting, even if the critical voter Lathum himself turned out to be a villager. Of course, this could have been manipulated by the wolves to make us waste a day lynching you to be sure, and I am perfectly aware of that. But that doesn't mean it's an angle we should not explore.

Like I said, though, that's just what I can point to in the thread and vote history. But a lot of this is just a vibe. I guess how you read it is based on whatever your opinion of my vibes is.

and here is why i almost never put out "lists" like yours...

you throw people out there at various levels of trust that are completely arbritrary, and unless you are challenged on them, you never actually explain anything besides saying its based on vibes...

if i hadnt come back at your list, you would have just left me under the proverbial bus without ever saying that I havent actually done anything myself to deserve being there.

unvote Darth
vote Chief Rum
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote