View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 10:17 PM   #500
Maple Leafs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
I'm disappointed that I have to vote for one of you three backstabbers. Convince me why you should be the backstabber that I vote for over the other two.
Well, as far as the backstabbing goes, I wasn't part of it. I voted for Darth that night.

That said, I knew it was coming and I wasn't happy about it. Voting you out was the only decision in the game that really divided chesapeake, Thomkal and I. They were terrified of you, for some reason, and wanted you out as soon as possible (even pre-merge). I thought that voting you out was a strategic mistake, and I still do. It put us in a situation where we had an alliance of three in a tribe of six. That was dumb, and we made ourselves vulnerable when we didn't need to.

All of that isn't to say that I wouldn't have blindsided you at some point. I'll be honest, I was willing to blindside anybody if I needed to and I'm actually kind of disappointed I didn't get to be part of one. But I didn't see any reason to target you until we were down to four or five, which is why I argued hard against the decision. I just lost that argument.