View Single Post
Old 06-28-2019, 07:47 PM   #142
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISiddiqui View Post
They'd be crawling out of the rocks anyways. I just don't think exaggerating your background is going to be as big of a deal as other things they find on others - I mean Warren has less unfavorables than Biden and Sanders at the moment. And if you don't think the same people who will be all "I'm voting against Pocahontas" won't come out against a black woman or gay Catholic, then I don't know what to tell you.
If Warren has less unfavorables than Biden and Sanders (I believe it with Bernie, not sure why people's positions would be more hardened on Joe than her) it's because they just don't know her. I do agree that there are very few anti-Buttigeig/Harris(/Williamson?) people who would ever vote for her, but I really think elections are about maximizing the undecided's in that 10%. And not the undecided's from an R/D perspective, but the undecided's on whether they'll actually vote or not.

Imo Biden is already dead on his feet and will be put out to pasture soon, Bernie will be Bernie and keep his 12% until he halfheartedly endorses the Dem nominee, and it's really a two person race between Booker & Harris to become the younger more charismatic one who can be the Obama to Liz Warren's Hillary in the primaries. If that process takes too long maybe Warren wins the nomination and we get a fight between two unlikeable candidates, but I'm hoping Booker gets the nom, Trump sees the writing on the wall late, and Booker beats Pence 330-210 or so.