View Single Post
Old 01-11-2021, 10:38 PM   #6
stratonascar
High School Varsity

January 10, 1 A. S. (2077 AD in the Cyberpunk World)

Although we just got the Fun Started however we secured a deals with the prestigious St. Bonaventure Hospital in San Jose however myself and my posse hae been arrived and we were having in our house however something got really excited and we liked our new home.

However we are ready for Winter Training and Chelsea will hear the announcement: Bri, We are getting ready for Winter Training along with your girls sincerely C. V." and the CV, I Referred to is Runway Model Chelsea Vaughn (who is a Contestant in Season 25 of The Bachelor) however we will meet with some others for a night out, meanwhile I got a call from My Dad (while were out) because I Said, "how's the food from Jollibee is it good?", and Dad said "It's Good" and I replied "Yes, I Loved the Fried Chicken and Fries and I shared it with my good friend Katie Morton who was travelled despite being a LSU Tiger Girl while she has a good Singing Voice", However while were out I just got out and about while were in SJO (San Jose for Long) and we got access to Gill Cable and yeah we got CMC, TheCalifornia Music Channel to be affiliate with a host of ABS-CBN Programs including TV Patrol.

Meanwhile, We were in High School and we got to juice some more signups and had some training to start the action however we had to deal with Batting Practice by firing a Pitching Machine before handled I handled the bat and it did.

Meanwhile Chelsea asked to Bri on trying to run from Base to Base, Chelsea is on 1st and Bri is hoping to make it to 2nd where Hannah Ann Sluss (The Bachelor Season 24 winner) awaits and so with Stephanie Quan hits the bat, Bri ran to 2nd and she's safe.

Hannah Ann: Nice Job, Bri!

Bri: Nice Job, Hannah A.

They Both got Hi-Fives, Meanwhile these 3 girls are having to share time in the bench

"I hate this "girl power" [BLEEP], I Was like, I'm sick of you guys already, I want to make the show in March., They're like It's Day One, I'm like yeah and I'm already [BLEEP] sick of you guys", said Victoria Larson.

Anna: Victoria has a very strong personality, and like

Serena C.: But That's Why I'm Like, Today is just the first day of it

Victoria: You know, the real start of it yeah, So I'm--Iam nervous to see where things go, like as the weeks and months progress

Serena C.: Got a Little Tense Today [Laughs]

Victoria: Yeah

Serena C.: I Didn't even--okay

Anna: Don't Bash me for saying like, I'm actually happy, 'cause I--I am a pretty positive person.

------

However Victoria and Anna ever talked their fighting for a Shot in the Big Leagues however I ever learned about that later on something happened and Illeanna had the announcement

Illeanna: Chelsea, Serena P., Abigail, Sydney, Illeanna, Kristin, Lauren, Jessenia, Serena C., Kit, Kaili, Katie, MJ, Mari, Pieper, Rachael, Victoria, "We are ready for Practice meet me us in the field."

Jay: Oh My God, We are excited and what Illeanna heard were in, so we will have a Intra-Squad Match tomorrow, how do you got it Illeanna?

Illeanna: Can't Wait for It, meet us in bed, okay?

Jay: 10-4, Miss Pennetto good night.

Illeanna: Good Night

Then Jay gets to enjoy the night with her friends but later on....

"I Think we all can agree that we wish we will be playing for an Intra-Squad Match Tomorrow" said Sarah.

However several others react as the music is blaring on a Rhythm Radio station in San Jose

Jay: Oh My God, They got a Request that they're playing on Rhythm Radio?

Victoria: Who Did It?

Serena: It was me when they played a song by Glenn Medeiros for that request

Jay: And the Song?

Serena: Nothing's Gonna Change my Love For You

Jay: Apparently It Is.

However the Song gets blared in the Background on the Radio

"If the road ahead is not so easy,
Our love will lead the way for us
Like a guiding star
I'll be there for you if you should need me
You don't have to change a thing
I love you just the way you are
So come with me and share the view
I'll help you see forever too

Hold me now
Touch me now
I don't want to live without you

Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought know by now how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than your love

Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought know by now how much I love you
The world may change my whole life through
But nothing's gonna change my love for you"
- "Nothings Gonna Change My Love for You" by Glenn Medeiros (1987)

Last edited by stratonascar : 01-12-2021 at 02:37 PM.
stratonascar is offline   Reply With Quote