View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 10:28 AM   #348
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyketime View Post
Gee... I guess I would like to know the answer to that as well. I was hoping to spur some conversation, and as I said, Crimson was the only one to post something we could at least use as a starting point. So I put an early vote on him. Then I get two quick votes on me. Crimson's seems very defensive. Darth implies I'm trying to shift the spotlight. I think the intention, as clearly stated, was to get the four of you to be more active.

Only starting point? That is not only untrue but just stupid. I'm defensive because the only reason you have given is an out of game reason (I slept late and forgot the vote was an early one), which does make me a little angry. And you don't want us to be more active. I've been more active since I missed the morning deadline and you have still only focused on me. So you want me to be MORE inactive then? As that seems to be the only thing that will please you.

You have also neglected a few things. Like examination of the mauboy voters. Or questioning the people who voted day 1 with zero explanation behind it. Or even others who haven't explained why they missed the vote yesterday. And if you lynch me, you don't learn anything day about day one except that I'm not a wolf and then make yourself look more guilty, which if you are a villager, which you might be, will cause people to vote for you and help the wolves even more. I suppose I just don't understand why you are only focusing on me just because I'm actually giving you an explanation and you have yet to give me a good reason why you're voting for me. Yes, you've "started" your discussion, but then haven't actually HAD a discussion.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote