View Single Post
Old 10-24-2018, 07:47 AM   #88
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 1574 – We get ADM Tech 15 which just gives you Forced March

1 Feb – Mahe is now with Sugar.

19 April – Sofala keep annoying me with crap, like insults and such so I am going to stop influencing them and helping their tech and such development anymore. Right now I’ve worked overtime to keep my relations at +24 which is barely anything. I’ll let it drop, I don’t care anymore.

1 May – I have a rebellion of 12 in Sugla as we are converting them

22 May – Defeated

1 April, 1575 – Hollhavi is now with Tea

1 May – Porto Seguro with Sugar

15 May – I sell the institution to the Commonwealth and making a ton of money monthly for ten years or until it’s done. It’ll help with our cash problem as I have lots of colonies right now

Right now with 7 colonies I am getting around 50 cash, so I can set up some more.

I pull Colonists off Parnaiba and send them to Caddo which is inland north of Louisiana where Portuguese Mexico is spread fast to keep them out of Louisiana.

I pull colonists off Porto Seguero and sent them to Santee in the Eastern US to stop another key place to potentially settle in that region.

28 May – I get an event that increases the cost of Tea and Sugar worldwide by 25% it’s the ongoing normal price fluctuations, and as demand for Tea rises, both rise as well, and this lasts forever.

Because it happened under my watch and from my provinces , I get hundreds of cash and other good stuff too.

20 June – I fabricate a claim on one of the two holdings on Sardinia from Spain

17 Aug – Sugla converts

1 Nov – Ilhaus is with Coffee

1 Dec – I claim the other half of Sardinia

Friesland is in South America.

Cocos Island is going to be a good place for growing Coffee

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote