View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 01:07 PM   #226
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
That's getting a little meta-gamey - devil's advocate would say that you didn't feel the vote on Zinto was controversial and didn't think opposition to it would gain traction.

Not metagamey at all. It is clear that I either was not around or not choosing to respond if I was around. I would guess most would presume I was not around, for whatever reason, rather than not choosing to respond. That's not metagamey, just fact.

We have only one clear roled player (note, not yet saying "villager"), and I voted for him. If someone chooses to not see that as controversial, that's on them, but I am pretty sure all of us would disagree with that person. If someone were to claim that, it would in fact be extremely suspicious (on top of the vote itself).

My reasoning on questioning Autumn at this point of the game is why he would choose to vote me again without choosing to hear from me. When he voted for me last night, he would not have known I would not respond (and thus was clearly not around). Now, he has that info, but he chose to vote me instead of making the logical conclusion I could not have acted the way I had as either a wolf or a roled villager. Since the unroled villager is all we are left to presume, his decision to vote for me anyway is a negative for the village.

Ergo, he is not acting the best interests of the village.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote