View Single Post
Old 08-14-2021, 04:57 PM   #8654
Brian Swartz
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flasch186
The reason it goes on for pages is because you have said and inferred exactly those things that you say you didn’t!!

If so, it should be easy for you to cite a specific example. Feel free to do so. That's what debates are for. If I've done so, I'll clarify or retract as the need be what I said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flasch186
your credibility was set to fire when you argued the anti vax stats stuff and under withering statistics continued to argue the trash POV you’re stuck with as to why people on whole, en masse, are anti vaccine

And yet another lie. This is not what happened. What happened was, I thought different statistics were more relevant than what you and others did, and said so. I also said why, and gave basic logical explanations of why the stats you were citing didn't demonstrate what you said and were being misused. I can't control others opinions of my credibility, but I can say as I did then that I stand by the tenor of my comments in that discussion, and I'm confident that any reputable instructor in basic statistics would agree with me on the way the cited stats were being distorted and did not at all represent what was being claimed.
Brian Swartz is offline   Reply With Quote