View Single Post
Old 12-26-2016, 09:22 AM   #28
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuikSand View Post
But in FOF7, you could see it on the player screen and it showed up in the Draft Analyzer... and in FOF8, you cannot. Correct?

Sorry if this is tedious - just trying to separate out the technical side versus the practical. I'm really irked if the game's progress has taken away what seems like a fairly important facet here.
The "technical" part of it--if csvs are technical--potentially matters here: if he changed the csv output, that would indicate that it's a true design decision. Or if the csv output was different from the player card, that would be a 100% indicator of a bug. But given that I've determined that it's not shown in the csvs and Greg is saying that's no different from FOF7, that lets us know that we're in a nebulous area: could be a design decision, or could be simply that Jim just overlooked showing the Red Flag when he moved the personality stuff around in 8.0a. And as such, this has been reported as a possible bug to Customer Support.

That said, I think my preference here would be that the Red Flag would show up as part of the interview result, not just something that is globally available.

Last edited by Ben E Lou : 12-26-2016 at 09:24 AM.
Ben E Lou is offline   Reply With Quote