View Single Post
Old 01-26-2017, 10:38 AM   #44
QuikSand
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuikSand View Post
One twist, also from an allocation draft -- my team has tons of rookies and other zero-starts players who are all showing up listed as having affinities, rather than "Potential Affinity" that I have gotten used to in SP. I'm assuming this is a function of the Allocation Draft start, but it also applies to players I have signed as undrafted free agents, rookies and otherwise.

Update on this observation. That league (CCFL) has just turned over from year one to year two, and suddenly my chemistry schema is gutted. (It's admittedly tricky timing that the game turned over seasons at roughly the same time the game got patched, so i can't be sure this wasn't one of untold numbers of undocumented patch effects)

So, in year two of this league, I suddenly have former chemistry leaders who are no longer registering as leaders, and tons of guys who formerly showed up with affinities who are now downgraded to potential affinities.

I fear I missed my shot with the one golden year with that team. We got the #1 seed but were beaten in the conference title game. Now, it at least appears that we're going to be a few notches farther behind with chemistry stuff for year two and beyond.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote