View Single Post
Old 08-23-2020, 09:59 PM   #30
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Fortuna Game #6 – Away vs Trnava -This is a big ask and I’ll begin defensive. Kona hasn’t done much for me and I have changed his role to Box to Box to see if that helps. Light drizzle today. Abraham lightly injured and I keep him out for now. Dodoi’s goal in the 28th is waived off. Ederson feeds Dodoi and he jukes past the Gk and feeds an open net in the 43rd. Half. Don’t get complacent! We have 12 shots and 3 on target so we have a solid offensive situation today. I send in Jan for a wounded Abraham. In the 54th they sink the ball. Jungr feeds Wohlfarth for goal in the 57th. That puts us back up. Krizan for Niba. They collect two yellows later. I send in Ngeyitala for Kunik. Wohlfarth feeds Dodoi for goal in the 82nd minute! That likely puts this away. Two minutes later and there is Dodoi;s hattrick! Another assist by Wohlfarth. In extra time our foe crawls back one. We win 4-2, mom is Dodoi. Obviously. Good job! We finished with 22 shots.

Abraham is out for a few days

I make offers to a few other Czech youth that I find. If they sign I’ll let you know.

I sign AML 15 year old Jan Kucera and DC Stepen Smekel.

I am butting up against my salary so I cannot add any more talent right now.

Michal Kamenik was capped at the U19 level by the Czech Republic

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote