View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 09:46 AM   #449
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Event 9 - Javelin - 3rd Attempt

Babson - Passes again

Ginsberg - - Trying to improve on his 204...but he's over the line again...Fouls.

Nielsen - Can't improve on his throw as he is over the white line...Pass

McCloud - Passes - still working on getting Babson drunk before the 1500

Llyw - Comes in with 2 fouls, got to get a throw in the grid...and if he wants to be a factor on the leaderboard he'll need a good throw. He makes his approach, launches the javelin and watches it fly...it's a good throw...no white flag at the line, as long as it stickes he'll record a score, no he'll record a good score...it does stick and Llyw will end the event with a distance of...225 Not a ton of better results available on the card regardless of column...nice result under the circumstances.

Rambis - His throw will be successful, but it looks a lot like the last one, and isn't going to match the distance of his first attempt...209

Justice - Sitting on a poor result of 194 right now, Justice needs a better throw here or he'll really need a strong 1500 to get on the podium...he makes his toss...this will be an improvement, but not what he was hoping for...
203 - bad luck as there are a bunch of better results on the card

Bafou - The trows from Bafou continue to get shorter as his injury sets in more...188

McGillicuddy - Sitting on a terrible 176 distance, McGillicuddy throws again...and oh my goodness...this throw is going to be in the grid, but I think it is actually going to be shorter than his 1st throw. I know McGillicuddy typically throws in the upper 190s to 200s...I find it almost impossible that he ends up with a distance of 175 - bad luck continues as he ends up with a result that is in the bottom 6 on the average column...

Ashkayev - Can't improve on his 203...191

Gunderson - over extends and falls across the white line Foul

Gonzalez - throw isn't an improvement 194
Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote