View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 03:25 PM   #136
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Our first game with the new strategy goes not well. It wasthe Watford in our plaee game. Dongou and McKee scored, but we allowed five goals outselves. Yuck. Then I heard that Bolton didn’t want me after all. Ah well. The next game was at Derby, an we went with my new formation. Quintin sored a goal and we won 1-0 there. That’s a much beter display for football. So et’s see what happens on Dec 31st for the last game of 2013

Contracts coming up in six months – Carlos, Molhoek, Harewood, Gomman, Ilunga, Daineche, Beattie, Quintin, Stewart, Gorman, Davis, and players such as George Ray, Ben Davisson, Liam Wilson and a few others. That’s a lot of my team. All three of my non-Dongou strikers, and much of my defense are u for grabs. I need to see who to keep and who to let go. Letting go allows me to refresh the position with players better suited for the Championship. Of these players, who has a value more than 100k? Gorman and Quintin. Quintin is 110k and Gorman 300. I’m going to let Daineche go I think. He’s sitting at 6/55 rating in 24 games. That’s way too low for my starting DCs. I expect 6.8, 6.9 or higher. Last year he was 6.94. Risser is sucking at a 6.3, Barty is fine at a 6.76 and Ilunga leads the pace with 6.86. I have no ties to Harewood, Beattie or Gomman wth how they’ve peformed for me so far this year. Last year, Shaun Miller got 12 or 14 goals from that position, also the others in there, and they can’t get more than two in half a season? That’s horrible. That’s one of the main reasons I shifted my team to a different formation and pulled a striker. Our match vs Bristol was postponed to to heavy snow in our place. So let’s look at the table instead

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote