View Single Post
Old 11-17-2016, 07:03 AM   #1
panerd
Grizzled Veteran

What to do about a dormant owner?

So I am in a work fantasy football league and like most leagues have several owners who don't put much effort in. One guy though takes the cake, he had the computer auto-draft and hasn't made one lineup move or transaction since. Leaving him with several weeks of multiple players on byes (including the computer picking two kickers and having one of the bench while the other was on a bye) and Le'Veon Bell on his bench the entire season. Sad part about it is that his team isn't half bad and actually is around 6th place (though I doubt he even has any idea). So here comes the controversy...

He was scheduled to play the guy currently in 4th place and all of a sudden he has waiver wire moves, Bell in his line-up, players on byes moved to the bench. His buddy is the guy who happens to be in 5th place. He did pay the same entry as everyone and I guess can do whatever he wants with his team but what a load of bullshit that his friend doesn't help him with his line-up any week (including when they played each other) but now he is in there with a meaningful game this week.

Anyone ever have something similar happen? Anything the league can really do about it at this point? It would have been nice I guess to have some rules about inactive lineups but its a little late week 11 to have them now.

panerd is offline   Reply With Quote