View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 08:19 PM   #83
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 1575 – Being at another colony puts me at 20 total maintenance and an additional 10 from where I was previously. FYI

I order one of my armies to Roussillon and then updated with more people.

My current landlimit is 175 regiments. Let’s invest on getting that filled

22 Feb – Banbaluna is my next conversion target

1 Mar –

Mauritius
– 13 dev, coastline, Island, cored, Sunni, Andalusian. Sugar, 1.12 made here, and I order up a Workshop here.

1 April – I pull my colonists from St. Helena. Next is Flores in the Indies, and it will take more than a year to even reach there.

1 June – I send colonists to Beafada, next to Cape Verde and next to Tuscany on the other side.

18 July – Natives there are slain

1 Nov – Qila converts. Next is Urbino

1 Dec –

Curacao
– 8 dev, coastline, handed to Isles

Karoo – 6 dev, Jungle, Tropical Wood, next to Cape Verde and Ivory Coast, 0.30 made here monthly.

1 Jan, 1576 – Britain offers to share their knowledge of the Printing Press with us and we agree. We will pay them 10% of our income monthly. I drop the upkeep on a few forts that are internal, such as Tulaytullah to drop our costs. I’d have word of a war with enough time to raise their maintenance should we need to do so.

Also my colonies are down to cheaper costs.

I fabricate a claim on Aquitaine

5 Jan – France just took out a minor but sizeable power in Guinea.

1 May – Expansion Idea – We get another colonist I send him to Orinco Delta in Colombia and its next to Cumana, Trinidad, and Essequibo. I want to work on a Colombian colonial nation

1 July – Our level 3 theologian passes, and I grab a level 1 Inquisitor who increased our missionary strength and then spend some cash to raise it to level 3.

11 Oct – Banbaluna converts! Next is Urgell.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote