View Single Post
Old 05-26-2015, 02:51 PM   #135
cmp
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Letto View Post
Quick Question: With the Truck Season underway and there's still not a Full Stable of Trucks (32 Trucks IRL, Currently 26 as of the Last Race), would having a 3rd Truck be OK (Maybe Part time as season already started & like how Chase Elliot is running Part-Time in Sprint Cup with Hendrick as a 5th Driver)? if so, here's the Driver App for Driver Number 3, will send in Stats when I get confirmation it would be OK for a 3rd Driver (This Part Time Driver can be removed if Enough New People Join Afterwards to have Space in the series): Driver Application

Name: D. J. Kennington
Team: Team Letto
Number: 3
Sponsor: Goodwrench
Truck Make: Chevy

and here's another idea, it may be something you were already thinking of and that is to have a Xfinity Series, Top 5 from Trucks go to Sprint while 6th through 10th go to Xfinity and then the top 5 in Xfinity go to Sprint? Bottom 5 in Sprint go to Trucks while 5 above that go to Xfinity and then the bottom 5 in Xfinity go to to Trucks. if needed/possible, maybe have it that some people DNQ if there's more drivers in a series then the Field Size, it'll be more Interesting and Realistic IMHO, that way People could have a Maximum of 4 drivers with maybe a 5th Temporary/Part-time Driver like IRL? that way we could have privateers (small self funded 1 car teams, Limited to 1 Series) up to Major Teams (4 Drivers in Each Series, maybe someone in a lower series running Part-Time in a Higher Series as a 5th Driver), Would be 1 Team Per User.

Seeing as you only have two total drivers in the entire dynasty right now three is definitely okay. I'll add D.J. in. Obviously if we can continue to get more drivers that will be ideal and we will set more of a limit for each owner. Like britrock said, 3 will probably end up being a good number for Cup and Trucks combined. If we are able to continue to build and get more owners into the series I would love to be able to add another series like the Xfinity. I have the mod already anyway. The more we can do with the dynasty the better.
cmp is offline   Reply With Quote